domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

twelve of september

I' ve just arrived from the leprecun´s land.
I have had a terrible wheater (for a Spanish guy) and an annoying cold with me (great, isn´t it? haha)
Water, water and more water.

(the best thing about the weather is that I took the advantadge and I got some nice hats and scarfs for the winter that I ' ve already used them in Dublin haha)

Another thing that I found and I really loved it was a cafe in the middle of Grafftons St. called Bewleys Oriental Cafés. It´s a huge cafe in the middle of one of the most important comercial areas in Dublin where you can find every kind of coffee with a lovely pastry ( the vanilla muffins are great!).
If you have the chance, to go to Dublin, please go there for a break and enjoy your time!




Santillana del Mar (a village in Cantabria) also was part of these little holidays (I found this place really, really lovely)


This was the hotel (the staff was really kind, and I haven´t words for the awsome breakfast I had there-everything you can imagine was there waiting for you for eat it hahaha)

(this was all I saw from my room)

a tipical pastry from Santillana del Mar: Mantecado (you should try it!)




1 comentario:

Thank you for writting me some comments,
I really appreciate it!:)

Tea.