miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

15 of september. Just dreaming

Sometimes the real life is better than a dream.
Today I´m going to dedicate this post to an amazing experience that I was able to have two years ago.
In 2008 I was designated the Queen of el Descenso in my town. And, by my self I chose my ladies, they were my friends María&Beatriz, such a wonderful and lovely girls!

I´m sure I'll never forget that chance of living the summer in such a different way.
I hope you like the pics!


(These are my ladies: Beatriz&María with the tipical local clothes)

(this is a "carroza" . We did it in our free time and it´s for the parties procession. The Carroza´s matter was the country, we made some flowers, spring up, ladybugs, ...) (Maybe because it was ours but I think it was so cute, what do you think?)





xxx,
Tea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for writting me some comments,
I really appreciate it!:)

Tea.