lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

06september.

God! I hate rainy days!
The weather is crazy! Yesterday was such a lovely day, and today it seems as it the world is going to finish right now...  but... What about having some theraphy for this awful day?


First of all... F.A.S.H.I.O.N.
Yes, I admit I have a little (or maybe more than little) fashion addiction.
This season I really, really like miu miu collection. It´s such a cheerful campaign!

Who says Autumn/Winter are bored?


And...what about Miu Miu shoes? They are great, aren´t they?



Today I´m wearing:
(You'll think I´m crazy cause I'm wearing shorts... I'm just going to say that: The rain won't stop me wearing my shorts! This is my war! hahaha




Enjoy your day! Mine is going to be composed of:

1. Chill out music in my room (it´s so relaxing)
2. GG (even though I have seen all the seasons, I enjoy watching it with my mum- I have just made her addicted to it haha)




3. PopCorn (I love it!)
xxx


Tea.

1 comentario:

  1. I fell absolutely in LOVE with the Miu Miu fall collection. The colors are fantastic!
    It's my first time on your blog and I love it already -- can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for writting me some comments,
I really appreciate it!:)

Tea.